THE NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER+: LIGHT FOR FLIGHT
The Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Running Shoe (Men's Sizing) was designed based on insights from the world's best marathon runners. Like the Nike Flyknit Racer, it features a virtually seamless knit upper for targeted support, breathability and a snug fit.
Available in men's sizes. Women should subtract 1.5 from their usual size to determine their size in men's. (Example: If you wear size 8 in women's, order size 6.5 in men's.)
- Lightweight, breathable one-piece upper that moves with the foot
- Flywire threads that wrap the midfoot for better fit and support
- Nike Zoom technology in the heel and forefoot for responsive cushioning
- Weight: 8.4 ounces (men's size 10)
The one-piece knit upper of the Nike Flyknit Trainer seamlessly integrates areas of high support, stretch and breathability where you need them most-without overlays, which add weight. For an adaptive fit, lightweight dynamic Flywire wraps the foot and is adjustable through the laces.
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability-all in one layer-was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper.
- Waffleskin rubber outsole with a diamond-shaped pattern for lightweight durability and traction
- Nike+ ready for easy run tracking